The surgeon examined him and asked, "What happened?"
"Well, doc, I live in a trailer camp," the man explained, "And from where I am I can see this lovely chick next door. She's blonde and she's built like a brick shithouse. She's so horny that every night I see her take a hot dog from a refrigerator and stick it in a hole in the floor of her trailer. Then she gets down and masturbates herself on the hotdog."
"And?" Prompted the doctor.
"Well" said the man, "I felt this was a lot of wasted pussy, so one day I got under the trailer and when she put the hot dog in the hole, I removed it and substituted my dick. It was a great Idea and everything was going real good, too. Then someone knocked at her door, and she jumped off my hot dog and tried to kick it under the stove."
Submitted January 08, 2017 at 10:55AM by MrCShock http://ift.tt/2ipNvvP Jokes
No comments:
Post a Comment