Friday, January 6, 2017

Help with smell in apartment aptliving

Long story short. My SO and I moved into an apartment back in July 2016 and when we moved in I right away noticed a smell of mothballs. When we were moving in it wasn't pleasant but I figured it would disapate. The smell didn't go away and eventually worked it's way into the refrigerator and feezer so now we could taste it in our food. We brought it up to the complex and they conducted an ozone treatment for 24 hours. We came back and it was better but still not gone. They tried another treatment and cleaned our carpets and air conditioner and the smell and taste is still around. We have asked the complex for a different apartment but they don't have one available until two months from now. I'm just looking for any advice or discussion from people that might have had an experience like this or anyone in general.



Submitted January 07, 2017 at 01:37AM by mcstealth23 http://ift.tt/2iKBt36 aptliving

No comments:

Post a Comment