My mom went vegetarian (almost vegan) because of me but my brother still isn't vegan and on top of that he is allergic to soy so mom buys separate cows milk for him.
When I woke up today I wanted to make myself porridge with musli. When I boiled milk I thought that it smelled wired but I thought that I was just imagining it and poured it to a boul. I went to my room and ate a little. It tasted really weird and I thought "What if... No, it can't be". I rushed to the refrigerator and opened it. There was no soy milk, only cows milk. The first thing that poped up in my mind was a face of a cow. I was sad and disgusted.
That's pretty much it. I just wanted to tell this to someone because I feel awful about it. 😢
Submitted August 19, 2015 at 05:23PM by 1M_HUM4N http://ift.tt/1NEtFpO vegan
No comments:
Post a Comment