Thursday, August 20, 2015

A pretty solid night I'd say [9] trees

So last night some friends and I met up at my buddy's house since his parents where gone. I brought some decent stuff and a couple friends brought more. So after MANY Vaporgenie bowls, 3 GB's, a couple bong rips and a few mini bong hits, we all decided it was 1:30am snack time. The great munching began (for me) with a bag of cool ranch... Then a bag of Flamin' hot. Okay, these were weak first grab options and now they're exhausted. So we raided the refrigerator, one plate of orange chicken, 2 slices of pizza, and a bowl of ice cream later, the host decided it was time for chocolate chip pancakes, we all had one. We then ate all of the chips in his house.

First text in our group chat this morning (after a line from "Snatch") Host: "I'm going through my cabinets guys.... We munched hard last night.



Submitted August 21, 2015 at 07:39AM by Discgolfent http://ift.tt/1NIN3BQ trees

No comments:

Post a Comment