Sunday, July 12, 2015

Working a 85+ hour job next week. What is the most effective Diet for me? Fitness

I am currently doing stronglifts 5x5 and am curious how I can maintain my current clean diet once I start my job. I will have to be ordering a lot of take out and eating at restaurants as cooking (with the exception of sunday) is something that I realistically will not have time to do if I want to still go to the gym. Additionally, I will have to go out to lunch with clients so I will not be able to bring my chili in tupperware like i would ideally want to.

I have access to grocery stores next to my office as well as a microwave and a refrigerator at work but other than that, not much cooking equipment in the office.

Any suggestions on how to still fit my caloric and protein macros per day? I am 5'11 178 lbs about 17% bf and trying to get lean gains.



Submitted July 12, 2015 at 08:24PM by praguetologist http://ift.tt/1ITreA7 Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment