Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[FP] Keto Raspberry Cheesecake keto

Just finished making this awesome Keto Raspberry Cheesecake. I would highly recommend this as a tasty dessert that is very macro friendly. I got the idea from a youtube channel I follow. Here is the link to the video which I adapted my version from.

My Ingredients:

  • 16 oz Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  • 5 tbsp Truvia (Erythritol)
  • 2 Large Raw Eggs
  • 2 tbsp Torani Sugar-Free Raspberry Syrup

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350°F.
  • Use hand mixer to combine cream cheese, vanilla extract, Truvia and eggs on medium speed until smooth.
  • Fill silicone or other baking tin with 12 even amounts of cheesecake filling.
  • Bake for approximately 17 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and drizzle 2 tbsp Raspberry Syrup on top.
  • Let Cool for 30 minutes or until baking sheet it cool.
  • Cool for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator or until desired firmness.

Macros: 12 Total Servings

  • 146 Calories
  • 13 g Total Fat
  • 3 g Net Carbs
  • 4 g Protein


Submitted July 16, 2015 at 07:54AM by naturexplorer http://ift.tt/1I48AGX keto

No comments:

Post a Comment