I needed a shower this morning. My mom usually watches him while I shower, but she was out with my dad and I didn't want to wait so I put OJ in the stroller and gave him my tablet with Chuggington playing on Netflix. He didn't move an inch the whole time, stayed in the stroller, didn't start smashing buttons, and when I got out of the shower and started drying off, he looked over at me and just said "oh hi!" It was so sweet and I was so proud...
Then while I was getting dressed he ran into the kitchen and I heard the refrigerator door open (never a good thing). Aaaand an entire bottle of maple syrup spread across the floor. As of right now he's standing in front of the countertop, pointing up at the confiscated jagged plastic fork he found under the table, sobbing hysterically and yelling "FUUUUUUUUCK MY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I love this boy so much. :')
Submitted March 12, 2015 at 08:06PM by occipital_spatula http://ift.tt/1HKgot7 breakingmom
No comments:
Post a Comment