Thursday, March 12, 2015

Soylent has finally arrived as of Monday! Can you recommend a drinking vessel? soylent


Hi everyone! Been lurking here a while, happy to make my first post officially having been a Soylent user, heh. So I've been carrying around 2 Nalgenes with me—one of water, one of Soylent—when I'm at work. I love my Nalgenes, but they do NOT work with Soylent. Boy, howdy, talk about the mess in the break room. Especially from that damn cap hanging off and dripping each time I open the bottle, not to mention the mess that gets in the cap threads!


So, /r/soylent, please tell me: what do you use to take Soylent on the go? A few things to know, I really like the 1L capacity of my Nalgene and would prefer to keep it. (If it has printed measurements on the side like a Nalgene, even better.) I like to mix mine at night, so I don't really need a blender bottle, which I hear are popular for Soylent. Anything that might get around the separated cap drip problem, really. Also, I tend to have access to a refrigerator when at work or home, so an insulated thermos-type bottle isn't necessary for me, but I'd love to see what the community uses in regard for those also, in case I need to take it on a road trip and want to keep it as far away from room-temperature as possible.


Anyway, thanks for your responses! I'd love to hear about some of the solutions y'all have found. Super jazzed to finally be a part of the Soylent club since I started obsessing about the idea last April and lacked the resources to DIY! Woo!







Submitted March 12, 2015 at 08:03PM by jewcchini http://ift.tt/1MumXAV soylent

No comments:

Post a Comment