Thursday, March 5, 2015

So close to just giving up breakingmom


Not on a depressed note. I'm just sick of shit. I've had to spend my entire refund check on car repairs, a new washer and a plumber...now my effing refrigerator is barely working.

Finally found a siamese cat within my budget. Asshat has one of his balls in his stomach and is spraying everywhere. The low cost spay/neuter place and I are playing phone tag and my fixed female is now trying to out do him with her own urine. This, unfortunately is not even touching on other animal issues that are just normal things to deal with...

I'm still getting acquainted with my new job's procedures. My SO is sick. I'm having prego symptoms that make day to day life challenging.

And my child is acting so horribly that he cant go on field trips without his own chaperone..


Aaahhhhhhbh







Submitted March 06, 2015 at 01:12AM by surrogateuterus http://ift.tt/1Ffa2QK breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment