Sunday, March 8, 2015

Is there such a thing as a battery that I can plug any electronic device to, instead of using an outlet? needadvice


Let me give you a little context for this one. I live in a country in which, for some reasons, the electricity is fucking expensive, to the point that we are no longer being able to keep up with the bills or use everything we want to use. So that got me thinking.. what if there was some kind of battery that I could charge somewhere else (in the office for example) that I could return home full of tasty, tasty energy to power my stuff, like refrigerator, microwave oven, etc? But does that even exist? I'm not looking for a nobreak (unless I can use a nobreak for that purpose). Thanks in advance!







Submitted March 09, 2015 at 08:02AM by Lichewitz http://ift.tt/1CSVtVJ needadvice

No comments:

Post a Comment