My roommates never take out the trash, buy or change their own TP, or do their dishes unless I specifically ask them to. Thing is, after the first time I've asked them to do something, I feel like I shouldn't have to constantly ask. Yet, it seems that they expect for me to constantly nag for them to clean. They're very sweet about cleaning up their shit after I've asked but never even consider doing it if I don't. I take care of my own dishes and I'm the only one who takes out the trash. They will just put shit on top of the trashcan when it's full. I make sure not to leave anything in the fridge for too long. My roommates will leave rotten, moldy food in the refrigerator and forget about it until I tell them to throw it out. I have my own bathroom, but I've seen their bathroom and can tell that they never change the trashcan liner. They take the TP out of the guest bathroom right after I restock it even though the storage room with all the TP is just a few feet away. I buy all the TP, dishwashing soap, paper towels, laundry detergent, and pretty much everything that is shared in the house. It's not like they can't afford to buy their own shit or pitch in, the thought just never crosses their mind. This part doesn't bother me as much as the idea that even though they don't even have to pay for all this shit, they still won't use it and just live in filth.
I don't want to be petty or passive aggressive but I'm getting really tired of having to nag for what should be basic courtesy towards common areas. I want to get along with these people because otherwise living here would be pretty uncomfortable but I'm also holding in a lot of anger over how much they won't clean up their shit.
Girls are nasty as fuck. They might shower and do makeup and make themselves smell nice, but the ones I live with are content to live in absolute filth
Submitted October 07, 2017 at 04:02AM by saltyporkfriend http://ift.tt/2y6bMkW NoStupidQuestions
No comments:
Post a Comment