Saturday, August 5, 2017

Water flow suddenly slowed to ice maker and dispenser. Appliances

I've got a Kitchenaid refrigerator/freezer, model kbfs20etss (use and care guide here: http://ift.tt/2fipyty ) The wife was filling up a pitcher of water using the dispenser inside the fridge, when the water suddenly slowed to about a fifth of its normal rate. I changed the filter, and that had no affect. Our water pressure did not change. The flow has been consistently slow for several days, so I don't suspect freezing of any lines. The ice maker fills slowly as well, so I'm assuming that whatever is happening is between my shutoff valve under the sink to the filter. Before I pull the fridge out, does anyone have any sage wisdom? Possible causes? Replacement parts that I would need? Maybe my google-fu has failed me, but I've just not been able to find anyone else who has had this issue and gotten an answer as to the cause.



Submitted August 06, 2017 at 04:15AM by Slumberjacker http://ift.tt/2hyx9VC Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment