Monday, August 14, 2017

Nmom gives away all of my food, I have nothing to eat now. I'm on the verge of giving up completely. raisedbynarcissists

I'm having a panic attack and I cannot breathe. So first off my dad is out of town and my Nmom is using this time to torture me. She's pitting other family members against me and I'm constantly being targeted. I have been through a lot with my Nmom and I think that I'm very strong, but what she's been putting me through lately has gone too far. My Nmom has stolen things from me and given them away before, but I feel like in the particular instance it just proves that she doesn't care about my health or well being.

So I buy these microwavable dinners to eat & they're kind of like lean cuisines. They're all that I had to eat until Thursday, besides my cereal, which I save for breakfast... which is also almost GONE. I live in a low income household so I don't have much to choose from every single day and I have to live off of what I have. My Nmom had her burritos to eat and she had plenty to last her until Thursday as well. Expect that wasn't the case, because somehow she managed to eat them all in two days, and there was like seven. Plus she had and still has plenty of other things to eat. All I had were my dinners. If she was to ask me for a dinner I would definitely give one to her because I'm sure as hell not greedy. But I guess I don't even deserve that much respect, since she decides to steal the rest of my dinners and give them away. WITHOUT. MY. PERMISSION. And I had to find out from a relative. What's worse is that she gave my dinners away to people with a refrigerator and deep freezer full of food, who actually has money to buy themselves some.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm 20 yrs old & employed but I have no car or driver's license. I'm probably going to have to live off of cereal for the next couple of days. My anxiety is through the roof and I just had an attack. When I feel like my my life is jeopardy and no one cares I panic really badly and I can't breathe sometimes. When I confronted my Nmom about it she tells me to "stop being so dramatic" and that "you should've went with you father out of town. So I won't have to deal with you!" and stuff like that. She obviously doesn't give a fuck about if I starve for the rest of the day or not. Which is no surprise, but it still hurts. Now she is telling other people that I'm overreacting and I'm being confronted.

I can't take this anymore.



Submitted August 15, 2017 at 10:08AM by xcryslynn http://ift.tt/2vz3vVi raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment