Found out after many days of struggling my cat has FIP. He's the smartest and strongest cat I've ever met. I'll never have another cat like this. We adopted him from the streets of Istanbul and he flew to Poland with us. He can open cupboards, refrigerators (to the point we have child locks on everything), and get into almost anything he wanted. He knew when we were upset and sat with us to comfort us, he hated me so much but would sit on my lap every night, and seemed invincible every step of the way. I can't imagine my life without him and I don't know how I'm going to handle having to put him down. I just want him to be ok and I know it won't be. I want him to be ok.
Submitted August 15, 2017 at 01:58PM by Ahojlaska http://ift.tt/2wLBxUz venting
No comments:
Post a Comment