I just moved out from an apartment on August 1 and I'm still waiting on my landlord to give me my security deposit back which was $875. After I moved out he checked the apartment and seemed a little sour. He was being very picky saying the place is clean but not clean enough to be rentable. Rings on the stove, refrigerator, draining area for the sink. I understand that he wants the place to be clean but I consider myself to be a pretty clean person and the apartment seemed okay imo. The rings on the stove are inevitable since it was a brand new stove (we were the first tenants) and if you cook regularly, it's gonna get rings no matter how much you clean.
He said he would have to call is "cleaning lady" and see. This was on August 2. Since then, I've messaged him but he hasn't replied at all. Also, I can't find the email that has the lease agreement in it. Honestly think he never sent it. How do I solve this issue? It's a lot of money and I'm in college so I need it to pay rent for my current place. Plz help
Submitted August 14, 2017 at 10:07PM by dlwndks http://ift.tt/2vCF9Iv legaladvice
No comments:
Post a Comment