Hi... Im an average white guy of average height and average weight with average hair and eye color looking for a (preferably skinny/average/athletic) woman 21- 40 with whom I can text on the daily and eventually is DTF (if not, oh well)...
My likes include Futurama, Star Wars, philosophy (and sometimes Star Wars philosophy), video games, programming, recreational cannabis use, walking at night, burritos, music, dogs, creating a tulpa, sharp objects and watching youtube videos of woodworking and metalworking...
My dislikes include black licorice, rap/r&b/hip hop/most country music, Twilight, 50 Shades of Gray, meth, heroin, closed-toe footwear, and food left in the refrigerator for too long...
I work two jobs at the moment and have a bicycle and the public transit system for transportation... If this all sounds as exciting as I imagine it, hit me up...
Submitted August 16, 2017 at 08:55PM by hivirus555000 http://ift.tt/2vER625 r4r
No comments:
Post a Comment