Friday, July 14, 2017

What're tips/ways to save homemade food in the early or pre-stages of spoiling? HealthyFood

Here's the story. I made this amazing dish last week, Jamaican peppered shrimp last week. I cook clean, wash hands/utensils/pans (and all that jazz) and saved a large portion of it in tightly pressure sealed Tupperware. This weekend we were working on electrical in our house and the power was turned off for about five hours. The next day, I was rummaging through the refrigerator and saw that the shrimp dish was spoiling. I tried my best to save it, but alas the shrimp taste was off so I threw it all out. I felt horrible because my dish went bad and all of it went to waste. This is something I don't want happening. What're ways of saving and preserving food prior to going bad?



Submitted July 14, 2017 at 01:58PM by AlabasterStar http://ift.tt/2ulAo7F HealthyFood

No comments:

Post a Comment