Friday, July 14, 2017

New GE Profile Fridge PFE28KSKBSS - Water on door working, but ice is not. appliancerepair

I have a brand new PFE28KSKBSS GE Profile french door fridge, delivered today. It has water and ice on the door. There's only one water line in the back of the fridge which splits up to the ice maker.

I'm getting cold water on the door no problem, but the ice maker isn't doing anything - no water inside the trays at all. There's a button on the front display for "Top Ice", which is set to the on position but after ~12 hours or so there's no ice at all being made.

Any insight would be great - it's under warranty but before I call the repair/replace guys over I'm hoping it's something simple that I'm just missing.

This is the model here at Lowes.



Submitted July 15, 2017 at 08:25AM by Seventh777 http://ift.tt/2uka12k appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment