I can see and hear things that no one else is seeing. I started hearing things inside my head starting after Christmas but then I started hearing the voices outside my head about 3mths ago I'll b in bed and I'll hear a voice coming from beside me. And I can see things in the dark or thru my eyelids. I saw a couple outlines lift off my boyfriends face first which freaked me out but the voices and what I'm seeing seem to b of people that made a major impact on my life but they r all still living. Then I could see figures over my own body and then my mothers voice will come on and she will tell me that she is never ever ever ever leaving my body and then I started seeing her face over my own and my lips I can feel them moving even though when I look at myself they aren't moving at all then one day I felt a terrible burning sensation on my back when I went to the mirror I saw my ex boyfriends figure on my back and it was stabbing me , he is a real mean one . this all started actually in September after I called him and told him that I had found someone else. And then it all seems to b around god and the devil it gets better when I'm able to focus on my boyfriend or when he is around but the second he leaves it gets real bad I can hear the voices on the TV on the radio my refrigerator even talks to me my a/c also anything that makes noise seems to channel a conversation . soul less and soul s seems to b brought up quite a bit . there r three definite voices and they r of people that loved me and the relationships have went bad. My mother Mary Cay Blue, my ex husband Christopher John Henderson, my baby's daddy Christopher John Torrez, and I'm now seeing faces on the ceiling and figures are all over the walls and around the house . also when I'm able to focus on my boyfriend it gets better his name is Jesus and he was born Christmas eve and it seems to have something to do with numbers also between me and the people involved . my matress rolls under me and I can hear a voice coming up from under the bed I even cut a hole in my mattress and there isn't anything under it , then I started seeing these like holograms outside at night where I could see bushes or snakes or fences where there wasn't one, I keep asking my boyfriend but he never hears or sees anything but he is also nearly hard of hearing . I have kept my self away from everybody because I don't want whatever it is to get on them and then one night I went to his house and saw whatever it was that was hanging on my back came off me and it was my boyfriends shape, he doesn't have a twin he had brother he did have surgery right before this started so I'm wondering if something entered his body while he was out or if he died a moment I really don't have any idea what it is and I have a lot of theories . my boyfriend seems to take on the personalities of these people his eyes change color depending on who it is his body even acts like those people and he says he can't see whats on my mind but when eyes change color then when a bad thought cines up in my mind he will start choking and I can hear different words coming out of his mouth than what he is saying . he says his eyes r dark brown but they go from golden to a dark blue black and one if them looks like a cats eyes . I'll wake up most days and forget my day before but this time I seem to be able to recall what is going on. I keep remembering the next step in this but only as it is happens so it isn't much of a warning . I keep asking the voices has this happened before and they tell me it has never happened before or that we have never gotten this far because they always erased my memories before and then there is a constant conversation going , my throat moves my tongue moves and I spend the day repeating the concersation so I feel like an mc. I can see figures all over my body I downloaded a camera that picks up on paranormal activity and alparabtly I have this stuff going on all around me and then the main thing that bothers me is that something attracts my private parts and when I took pictures of that with the camera I could see some of figures and they were entering my body maybe aliens I don't know just throwing ideas out here . please contact me at 1(559)690-6073.
Submitted July 17, 2017 at 04:40AM by jcrodhensus http://ift.tt/2t5lorb ParanormalHelp
No comments:
Post a Comment