Ghost 1: Hey
Ghost 2: Hey...
Ghost 1: So... How did you die?
Ghost 2: I was mistakenly locked up in a refrigerator. At first i was chilling, then, i started freezing, and then, i just couldn't breathe... Guess i died of suffocation.
Ghost 1: Wow.... what a sad way to die.
Ghost 2: Yeah. So, how about you?
Ghost 1: Heart attack.
Ghost 2: What happened?
Ghost 1: Well, my wife cheated on me. I came home and saw a man's pair of shoes. So i rushed to the bedroom and saw only my wife there, naked. i knew there was a man in the house because my neighbor told me so. And i figured the man was still in the house as my wife was still undressed and scared. So, I started running and searching the whole house: I searched in the kid's room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, wardrobe and dinning room. I just couldn't find him and i was exhausted of running, so i got a heart attack.
Ghost 2: YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! If you had checked the refrigerator, both of us would be alive!
Submitted July 15, 2017 at 04:42AM by AlternActive http://ift.tt/2vmAOIf Jokes
No comments:
Post a Comment