Not sure if this is the right subreddit to ask this question, but /r/mealprepsunday seems as good as any.
I prep lunches for work for the week, usually a protein (chicken/fish) with veggies (green beans, broccoli, etc). I also go to the gym before work.
I have a bag that allows me to easily carry my work stuff and my gym gear, but fitting in my lunch tupperware inside an insulated lunch box makes it kind of tight.
I'm wondering if I can forego the insulated lunch box altogether? The food journey is, I would take my food from the refrigerator in the morning, pack it up in my bag, and put it in the refrigerator at work at most 3 hours later. The conventional wisdom here is usually 2 hours for food to be sitting out, but I'm wondering if anyone has foregone the insulated lunch box.
Or, if anyone has recommendations for tupperware that is insulated, or a lunchbox that is flexible for packing in a tight bag, I'd greatly appreciate them!
Submitted June 14, 2017 at 07:23AM by rogiebear07 http://ift.tt/2rtBCZy MealPrepSunday
No comments:
Post a Comment