Thursday, June 15, 2017

I'm Catherynne M. Valente, NYT-bestselling author of the Fairyland novels, The Orphan's Tales, Deathless, Palimpsest, and now, The Refrigerator Monologues! AMA! Fantasy

Hi Reddit! I'm Catherynne M. Valente, and I've written a whole lot of fantasy novels--other than the ones in the header, I'm responsible for Six Gun Snow White, the Prester John series, Radiance, Speak Easy, and a mess of others. My latest, The Refrigerator Monologues, came out on Tuesday, and it's basically The Vagina Monologues for superheroes' girlfriends. I'm also a longtime Redditor (they're good throwaways, Brent).

I also have a middle-grade fantasy coming out this fall, The Glass Town Game, which is about the Bronte children and the fantasy world they created for their toys.

So here's your chance to ask me anything about fantasy and other sundry literatures, publishing, superheroes, girlfriends, gaming, the agony and the ecstasy of social media, politics, the Brontes, cooking, marsupials, my pets, my lunch, the dichotomy of man, movies and television, yarn, or anything else that comes to mind. I am here for your entertainment--until about four o'clock when I have to fly to Kansas.

Proof: https://twitter.com/catvalente/status/875380825084354561



Submitted June 15, 2017 at 09:24PM by catvalente http://ift.tt/2sfubHb Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment