At some point in the late 80s/early 90s, I watched a movie (maybe a TV movie; maybe a tv show) that left me traumatized for years, but to this day I can only remember the gist of one scene. A young girl with some sort of rare disease that cause her to have "lumpy fingernails" goes missing. The family later receives a call from a shadowy figure who tells them he knows what happened to the girl. The figure says "I know she had lumpy fingernails" into the phone and laughs menacingly. I'm not sure whether I'm making this next part up or not, but I could swear the camera pans to an open refrigerator with a severed hand sitting in it.
I was convinced it was an episode of Unsolved Mysteries for some time, but I recently watched all of the (currently) available Stack episodes online and couldn't find anything remotely resembling what I remember. I'm now thinking it may have been another true crime style program, or maybe even a TV movie?
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Submitted January 07, 2017 at 11:34AM by thedamnedthang http://ift.tt/2iSns3y horror
No comments:
Post a Comment