Hi /r/homeimprovement! I bought my first home a week ago (hooray for home ownership) and want to add an over-the-range microwave in the kitchen. In addition to the cabinet modifications I need to do (cabinets are too tall) I'll need to add a dedicated outlet for the microwave on its own circuit. My electrical panel is currently maxed out from the looks of it (http://ift.tt/2hFGJlJ), however I can't seem to identify one of the breakers from the previous owner's description (http://ift.tt/2hCaWEI). I don't know what "REFER GFI" is referring to. I turned the breaker off and could not identify what it goes to. It's not the refrigerator or anything in the kitchen. Am I missing something obvious? I'm really hoping it's not used so I don't have to add a sub panel.
FYI the "microwave" called out on the panel is for the existing basement microwave at the wet bar.
Submitted December 16, 2016 at 08:16PM by Zyzic1 http://ift.tt/2hFFdQk HomeImprovement
No comments:
Post a Comment