Hey guys, First time posting here, hoping this is okay.
First let me start off with my current situation. Currently, lunch consists of either Subway, Chinese, Pizza, or Wendies. I'm trying to eat more healthy because recent blood test results are really not so great. I think my main problem is my sub-optimal lunch.
I've lost weight in the past, but I've been a wall for a while now. I already don't drink soda, which initially helped me loose a lot of weight. I don't do any Starch at dinner, which also helps keep calories down. I've hit a wall and I'd like to keep going. I do Insanity Max30, so I'm getting exercise daily.
I tried making lunch and bringing it daily, but I don't have access to a microwave, just a refrigerator. There are only so many things I can make that don't need to be heated. It also doesn't help that I'm an extremely picky eater.
I'm looking for a lunch replacement. I've actually already ordered a 12pack of Soylent, as I want to try it out regardless, replacing 1 or 2 meals with them a day. I'm curious of this sub's opinion of the product. All of the research that I've done myself comes up with it being safe enough, especially if you're only replacing 1 meal with it, which is what I'm thinking I'm going to do.
Sorry for such a long post, and thanks for any assistance!
Submitted November 10, 2016 at 08:55AM by b4mv https://www.reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/5c5oof/single_bottle_of_soylent_replacing_lunch/?ref=search_posts&utm_source=ifttt nutrition
No comments:
Post a Comment