Three hours in on 300mcg, going smoothly so far and approaching "The Point" at an ever increasing rate. I was ready, or at least I thought I was. I was laying down on my bed with my jaw wide open admiring the pleasant picture of a four-dimensional fireworks show before me, then suddenly I felt a burning desire to have some juice, orange juice to be specific. As I walked through the long -- holy fuck it was really long in my distorted state -- hallway to the kitchen, something felt off. All of you trippers know that feeling, similar to getting a stain on your new pants and you can't stop fixating on the emptiness in your soul the entire day. That feeling, except I was ignorant to what was causing my discomfort in my existence.
Now, normally I am pretty much a socks guy: I wear them all day, socks when I sleep, even socks when I have sex. I hate the feeling of a breeze across my ankles. It keeps me up at night.
And that was exactly my experience while zoinkin' out. A cold, chilling wind swept across my being, causing my feet to appear as if they were going into hypothermic shock. I was torn, and so was my subconscious.
So there I was, stuck in an existential dilemma. I am 5ft from my refrigerator, but about five divergences from the task at hand. On the other foot, I was 20ft from my drawer. This all boiled down into mathematical calculations and foresights and estimations within my psyche, and out of the intensity of the situation, I sat down on my couch in defeat. This is where it all went wrong.
If you thought you were self-aware think again, because the sight of your feet while tripping will blow your mind. I looked at my feet, then at my hands, then back again. What the fuck! They are so hand-like, so autonomous, and to simplify it, alien! Their appearance in my state of mind was so repulsive, yet satisfying?
And then I started experimenting with walking while looking at my feet. The way they seemed to grab at the flat ground, as if it's searching and feeling for some texture along the ground to re adjust itself into equilibrium. The way your toes would wiggle while standing on them, and having no control over them. It seemed robotic, though natural. I don't know if at this point I was tripping really hard, or this was real, but started feeling coordination in my feet much like my hands. I don't believe I have been able to move my toes individually before so this was the craziest phenomenon.
Anyways, after about 35 minutes being a kid about my feet, I remembered I wanted orange juice. So I went to the kitchen and got lost there too for what seemed eternity. I don't even think I got orange juice at the end of it all.
Submitted September 11, 2016 at 09:39PM by EnviousNoob http://ift.tt/2cbGp09 LSD
No comments:
Post a Comment