Saturday, August 13, 2016

How are new outlets/circuits added into old brick wall apartments? electricians

I spoke to my landlord about my electricity constantly tripping due to 4 wall outlets being on the same circuit (computer, two AC, refrigerator), he sends a contracted electrician up to my apartment. He makes a 2 second diagnosis and suggests adding a new outlet/circuit thing, but the thing is, the circuit breaker panel is in the kitchen and the area he suggests adding an outlet to is about 40-50 ft away (from kitchen going through the living room and then through a corridor). I asked him how long it would take, he said it would only take about 20 minutes....

How would he get this done in only 20 minutes? And what method will he use to add a new box/circuit through brick wall? I've seen videos of people adding new circuits and outlets, but the wire is fished from within the wall and it's usually drywall.



Submitted August 14, 2016 at 06:51AM by Raigeki1993 http://ift.tt/2aKB5P8 electricians

No comments:

Post a Comment