Hey SCAers,
I'll be headed for a very hot and super humid tropical country really soon (big change from winter here), and am wondering how best to maintain my skincare items which are heavily oil-centric.
I've been using unheated raw honey as facial cleanser and micellar water to remove tinted sunscreen (the only "makeup" I use). My main concern pertain to my rosehip, evening primrose and tamanu oils which I use as moisturisers.
As they are rather volatile oils sensitive to heat and sunlight, I went ahead to buy a neoprene insulated lunch bag and cooler box thing, which I'm planning to use to store all my skincare items for the plane ride. They are all in glass bottles except the micellar water. I hope to find space in the refrigerator at the place I'll be staying to keep them in there for the duration of my visit.
I am wondering if there are any seasoned travellers who may be able to offer any input on this?
1) Am I doing it right by getting an insulated bag etc?
2) Would the cooler box expand/burst while on the plane due to air pressure?
3) Do small glass bottles that are not filled to capacity crack on planes?
4) In light of airport security etc, how finicky would they be about oils?
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Submitted July 11, 2015 at 05:49PM by opinionschlopinion http://ift.tt/1Sf9Bvc SkincareAddiction
No comments:
Post a Comment