Sunday, July 19, 2015

A little nervous about this coming week... loseit

I've been doing really well for pretty much the past 6 weeks, by packing my breakfast, lunch and snacks for work and drinking lots of water. I've definitely developed a healthy routine for myself that i can sustain.

This week, i'll be at an offsite training facility from tuesday through thursday, and this is my first time going to this facility. I'm not sure if there is a refrigerator for me to store my lunch or a microwave to heat anything up. I also don't know if there will be breaks at times convenient for me to have my morning or afternoon snacks.

But instead of panicking, I'm just winging it. I'll try my normal routine on Tuesday and if it doesn't work out, i'll improvise for wednesday and thursday.

It's crazy how important establishing a routine is for me to be successful and how easily a shake up and throw me off, but I'm determined to try to work through it.



Submitted July 20, 2015 at 07:43AM by radiogeek22 http://ift.tt/1VjhvrG loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment