Me and my friend were looting a gas station and cooking animal fat at a campfire to get bio-fuel, and I, after thoroughly searching most of the gas station, went into a room that was blocked by a furnace. I jumped on the wretched thing, crouched, and made it into the room. After searching the desk, refrigerator, and filing cabinets, I proceeded to attempt to exit the room the same way I entered it, by jumping on it, then crouching; but to no avail. I tried several methods, like tapping W while logging in, but nothing worked. I eventually gave up. I asked the admin (shz-WYD) of the server (Chainsaw) that I was on, and he recommended that I come here. The gas station I speak of was in the Lone Pines Development, I believe. My current character was quite geared, so I won't accept tips, like, "Just use /respawn." Any tips would be useful. Thanks.
Submitted March 09, 2015 at 05:58AM by Mini_Medic http://ift.tt/1Mj6kIn h1z1
No comments:
Post a Comment