Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Need a place 6-8 July in Rome? travel


Well, I will not be able to make it to Italy and I am not able to cancel the reservation, so I'm paying an old favor forward for anyone that can use it!


Two nights in the Buonarroti Guest House for free! http://ift.tt/1NcN7Lq


I will need your name to pass on to the manager and I will put you two in contact. I've booked a Double Room:


Double Room Free WiFi Shower • Air conditioning • Hairdryer • Refrigerator • Desk • Free toiletries • Toilet • Bathroom • Heating • Flat-screen TV • Hardwood/Parquet floors • Wardrobe/Closet • Bidet • Towels • Linens Bed Size(s): Queen


I have proof of confirmation.


Let me know if you can use it, otherwise it will be an empty room!


Thanks!







Submitted March 03, 2015 at 10:09PM by ace35 http://ift.tt/1DPEtgJ travel

No comments:

Post a Comment