Is anyone interested in renting/sharing cost on an RV space for my travel trailer?
So I live about 10 minute walk to the festival but also have a 22 foot long, 1980's travel trailer that sleeps 6, has a working stove and refrigerator etc.. It's a little crusty around the edges, but whatever, who cares? Here's my plan:
I'd like to rent an RV space at the festival for the weekend, and use it as a shared, close by, central chill spot for my group and yours. We are: myself-39, girlfriend 25 and our 2 children ages 6 and 2.5 years. We would be there only sporadically during the day and early evening. We would use it as a place to keep food and make lunch, maybe dinner, put the 2 year old down for a nap, etc... at night it's all yours, I should only hope that you are responsible adults that aren't going to totally trash the fuck out of it. If I like you I might even invite you to my equally "little crusty around the edges" historic home and art collective for showers and handcrafted espresso drinks. Now understand, my GF and myself are sober, although we haven't always been, but neither are we sticks in the mud or prude. You do what you want. I'll even pour your beer and roll your medical marihuana joint, because I believe that people should have as much fun as humanly possible and enjoy their lives to the fullest, I sure have. All I would really ask is that you be respectful and we should be fine just fine.
Let me know your thoughts.
Submitted March 21, 2015 at 11:18AM by 1hewchardon http://ift.tt/1Hd2fDH phoenix
No comments:
Post a Comment