I currently have no place to practice other than the 2 hours of free studio in YMCA on fridays. I can't even practice in my home, I live in the most ghettoest place ever. It's a hill and valley and mountain everywhere in my place, the floor is nowhere flat. Yall need to see that 30degrees incline on my refrigerator, lmao. I really have no place to practice windmills at a consistent rate anywhere. I also cannot practice airchair at home either.
I still want to improve my body for dancing. I want to get hot freezes and crazy transitions, but if I cannot practice 6 out of 7 days a week, what can I still do to help my body. I can do windmills and flares, and I want to be able to work my way up to the next level, but I'm really in a sticky situation right now
Submitted March 08, 2015 at 06:39AM by paulgotswag http://ift.tt/1Er23Do bboy
No comments:
Post a Comment