Sunday, March 15, 2015

I am looking into buying a new LG Fridge and could use some help! Appliances


I was looking at this fridge:


http://ift.tt/1LguAzn


But reviews on it have left me a little confused. 95% of them are positive. Really I've only seen two negatives on Amazon, but they're enough to scare me. How do I know if I am buying the right product?


Those two comments were both about the shelf quality, and it seems the more expensive version had better shelves. But it was also a thousand dollars more. I'm at a standstill, does anyone have any experience on this matter?


I feel like I can't do any research beyond reading reviews and I feel helpless. I am used to technological products where professional and personal reviews are abundant to test a product. Here, there's very little.







Submitted March 16, 2015 at 05:01AM by DoctorSteve http://ift.tt/1Ei2yug Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment