In Taiwan, children go to elementary school at the age of 6 to 12. Totally 6 years in this place. Wow, 6 years! I don't remember it took me that long to finish it...
-- Class Leader --
I still remember the first day I entered the class, over 2/3 of the students were crying because of this unfamiliar environment. However, I was so excited. I can't wait to meet new people and to learn new stuffs(I wasn't a good student though). I was sitting in the first row, bworsing my new textbooks(Chinese, IIRC). On the stage, there's two higher grade students(maybe from grade 5, 11 y/o) to be teacher's assistants for a couple weeks. Since I was the only student who behaved well, they picked me to become class leader. Yep, that's it. My first "job" in my life is that easy.
I did quite a good job as class leader. After the school bell rings, I'll have to go on the stage and mark some naughty students' "number"(we have about 3X students in one class, so every students got his/her own number. Mine is No.2). I think this is my only job...
I forget almost everything about the first two years. I only remember that I was quite a trouble to my teacher since I didn't write my homework(that's all!!!!).
-- Now I Study --
In elementary school, all the students in the same grade have to be rearrange every two years. For example, I was in class 12(lower grade) for the first two years, after this, I was arranged to class 6(intermediate grade) randomly, only 2 or 3 classmates from this class was from the same lower grade class as mine.
In the first year of intermediate grade class, I'm still a lazy student, play all day, never study. But there's this day, in my home's kitchen... Ah shit!! I forget to mention that we moved to another place...
-- Home Sweet Home --
Fuck, why the hell I forget(forget or forgot?) to talk about this, this is so important!
So, after my brother graduate from kindergarden. We moved to an apartment not to far away from those schools(elementary school, senior high, high school...). It's an apartment on 3rd floor, quite comfortable. My mom rent the 1st and 2nd floor for work. There's living room, bathroom, kitchen and a bed room(still, all my family have to sleep together). I really love this place, it's not to far away from the main road and shopping malls. My parents love this place too. So we stay at this place till today.
Now back to my elementary school life.
-- Now I Study - Part 2 --
Just like I said, one day, in my home's kitchen. I was boiling water(this is like my only job in my family...). Suddenly, I came up with this idea, "I should start studying now". BAM!!! This thought determine my life until now, is it good or bad? I still don't know. We'll see.
Anywway, after that, I study very hard everyday. When I say very hard, I mean VERY HARD. After going back to home, I'll study for 2 hours, then I'll allow myself to watch some TV. If it's about time for the "monthly exam", I'll stop watching TV for the whole week. I was like a saint, cut out all the temptation in order to reach a goal. Now, I'm like "fuck it! YOLO!".
Why I made this "study hard" decision at the first place? I have no idea. Maybe it's because of this girl.
She's my crush when I was in intermediate grade. However, I completely forgot her name... Let's just call her Pigtail, cause it's her signature.
Pigtail is an excellent student, she's always the top 5 students in the class. She's a well behave lady("有氣質", google it). She's a good flute player. She treat everyone like friends. The problem is that, SHE'S FUCKING UGLY. Skinny black girl with tiny eyes and those ugly oval metal frame glasses. Her signature, pigtail, add more ugliness. When she's moving, it's like a fucking skeleton. Her smile is the worse, god her smile is so bad... It's like those kind of smile a pervert would give to a 13 y/o girl.
Shit, I'm such an asshole. I spent almost one paragraph doscribing her ugliness... Anyway, I didn't care about these stuffs when I was a little boy. Isn't that good? You only cares about a person's behaviors, not his/her appearance.
So, maybe I started to care about my school work because of her. I remember once, I beat her in a midterm or final, she was fucking sad. Haha, deal with it, bitch!!
I was quite good at taking exam, especially those math and physics stuffs. I always score perfect score in these two(actually, it's math and "nature", but nature is quite simillar to physics) exam except the last one. I was fucking pissed when I know that I missed this single question, and I still remember it.
The question is: Where should the freazer(<0) be placed in the refrigerator?
Well, the refrigerator in my house, the freazer was place on the top. However, cold air sink to the bottom, right? Plus, those "high-end" refrigerators' freazer are mostly placed at the bottom. So I choose "bottom". You know what? IT'S FUCKING WRONG!! AND I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY!! Fuck the teacher who create this question, you fucking ruined my life. Fuck you!! Now the refrigerator in my house, the freazer is at the bottom. WHO'S RIGHT NOW??? HUH?????
Anyway, I got some awesome short-term memory. I used to remember everything I studied the last week(but not now...). However, my long-term memory suck dicks. I don't even remember over 3/4 of my high school classmates' name... and it's just a year ago... Sometime I don't even remember if he/she was my classmate or not. God, I don't know what kind of problem I have...
(to be continued...)
Submitted March 08, 2015 at 04:19PM by AutobioJay http://ift.tt/1A3ACIc AutobioJay
No comments:
Post a Comment