So we recently had the loot upped, and don't get me wrong, it's GREAT. However, one thing I noticed is that loot inside other objects hasn't been changed. I've been opening drawers, cabinets, ransacking every single thing I can, and I have yet to find anything.
Can we adjust the loot accordingly? That is, lower the regular loot spawning on tables, on the floor, etc, and add some more into objects such as cabinets, drawers, and refrigerators?
It creates a sense of accomplishment when you're going through an entire building, and suddenly you hit the jackpot in some random cabinet on the 2nd floor of an office building.
I enjoy finding items laying on tables, on the bed, on the floor, etc, but I want it evened out with all other objects in the game.
What do you guys think?
Submitted January 18, 2015 at 11:57AM by Kingpolo5 http://ift.tt/1BMcAXh h1z1
No comments:
Post a Comment