Wednesday, September 7, 2016

RV refrigerators GoRVing

recently bought a new Pioneer BH25, buyers remorse set in as we rolled off the lot. I regret buying new but whatever. So we have owned it about 3 months but it has been at the dealer for over a month now with a fridge issue. We have taken it on sever trips and the fridge never got under 50 degrees. The dealer gave me the run around like no body's buisness, telling me it was cool and I would show up and it was still 50 degrees. Just wondering if this is a common thing on campers, does the fridge just never get cold enough? It's a dometic and I called the manufacture and they say it should be between 38-42. The dealer says now they are going to start with replacing the thermister, whatever that is. I feel like they just want to keep kicking the can until my 1 year warranty is up. Sorry for the rant!



Submitted September 08, 2016 at 04:07AM by HIGhlifequad http://ift.tt/2bZi39z GoRVing

No comments:

Post a Comment