Wednesday, September 7, 2016

1. Mustard's irritation 2. Mushroom freezing AskCulinary

  1. Why is it when I eat baked french fries ("French Bakes?" Since, you know, they're not fried?) with mustard, the mustard irritates the roof of my mouth? Is a chemical in the mustard eating away the skin of that roof? And why only the mid-right-front (while facing forward) of the inside of my mouth? Why not any other part?

  2. I kept mushrooms in the bottom drawer of the refrigerator for a few weeks, and I started to notice a smell from them. I washed them in the sink to wash away any rot that might've formed, then put them in a ZipLoc bag, and placed them in the freezer. Will that stop the mushrooms from decomposing? Will they still be edible when I take them out of the freezer to cook?



Submitted September 08, 2016 at 02:58AM by ENG-eins http://ift.tt/2cCvl85 AskCulinary

No comments:

Post a Comment